Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday May 23rd



Great looks! Great Ride! Great equipment! Great fuel economy! Not looking at and driving the 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport would be a great mistake!

Good afternoon and welcome to my blog! My name is Tim Kirby and I am a sales person at the newly opened Moore Mitsubishi in Chantilly, Virginia. We have opened up in the building that previously housed the HUMMER brand. If you don't know much about The Mitsubishi line of vehicles please click on the attached link to see the complete history of this incredible auto manufacture. Call me to set up you time to look at this incredible line of cars and SUV's. 

Ask for me, Tim!
703-554-2993

 The History of Mitsubishi
http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/company/90thanniversary.do




No comments:

Post a Comment